If you do not provide to us all the personal information we request from you, you may not be able to access and use, and we may be unable to provide to you, all of our products and services.
– how we collect personal information;
– the kind of personal information we collect;
– how we use, and may share, your personal information;
– how we process payments;
– the basis on which we provide links to third party websites;
– how you can access/amend your personal information;
– how long we hold personal information;
– who you can contact for further information; and
– additional terms that apply to some residents of the European Economic Area.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information about you by the following means:
- when you purchase products or services from us;
- in the course of providing our products and services to you;
- when you create an account with us and update your account information;
- when you sign up to our mailing list to receive direct marketing;
- when you use our Website and the products, services and functionality offered through it;
- when you contact us for information about or products or services; and
- when you contact us for any other purpose.
We may also collect any other personal information you may choose to provide to us, or authorise other persons to provide to us.
The kind of personal information we collect
We collect the personal information you give us or that you may authorise others to provide to us. This information may include your name, date of birth, and contact details including your phone number and email address.
How we use, and may share, your personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the products and services that you purchase from us;
- to reply to your queries or requests;
- to manage your customer account and transactions, including the performance of any contract we may have with you;
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can enhance your user experience including to provide you with information and offers in relation to the products offered by us if you have indicated that you would like to receive this information;
- to enforce our contracts with you (including to supply, and invoice for, products and services ordered by you, and to collect payment);
- to help us improve the products and services that we offer and to develop new products and services;
- to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected; and
- for our administrative purposes.
We will never use your personal information for a purpose which you have not been notified of before or at the time your personal information was collected. If we need to use your personal information for a new purpose, we will always obtain your express authorisation before doing so.
We may disclose information about you:
- to our service providers (including our hosting providers, payment processors and shipping/delivery providers);
- to other third parties to the extent reasonably required to carry out any of the purposes for which we may use your personal information (as outlined above);
- if we are requested to do so in the course of legal proceedings or other investigations; or
- with your authorisation or where we are otherwise permitted to do so by applicable law.
How we process payments
We may use “cookies” and collect session information to provide you with access to tailored information and products on the Website.
A cookie is a small data file that the Website sends to your browser, which may then store it on your system for later retrieval by the Website. Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the Website to your interests. Information supplied by cookie and session information can help us to analyse the profile of the Website’s visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
Users have the opportunity, using their browser settings, to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, deleted, or not to receive cookies at any time. If you reject cookies, you may still use our Website, but your ability to use some of their features or functionality may be limited.
For further information on cookies and how to switch them off see www.allaboutcookies.org.
The basis on which we provide links to third party websites
The Website, any direct marketing, or other communications we have with you may contain links to third party websites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, these websites have not been developed by and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with the privacy practices of the third party websites linked to. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every third party website you visit.
How you can access/amend your personal information
If you wish to obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you and to access that information, or you wish to request a correction to your personal information that we hold, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you request access to, or a copy of, your personal information, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we keep about you, then subject to any lawful grounds for withholding the information, if that information is held in a way that it can be readily retrieved. However, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable amount for providing copies of any personal information you request, to take into account the time, cost and effort involved.
If you request a correction to your personal information and we agree that your personal information needs correcting, an amended record of your personal information will be provided back to you. If we do not agree to your request for a correction, you may request that we take reasonable steps to attach to the information a statement of correction sought but not made.
You may also amend your personal information associated with your account by updating your account details.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Users can request the deletion of this information by us at email@example.com
How long we hold personal information
We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which we may lawfully use it.
Who you can contact for further information
Name: Mayline Prigol
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional terms that apply to some residents of the European Economic Area (EEA)
In addition to the rights already recorded above, if you are based in the EEA, you may have the following additional rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
Right to erasure
You can ask us to delete or remove your personal information in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it or, if we are relying on your consent to process the information, you withdraw your consent. If you are entitled to erasure, we will comply with your request. If we have shared your personal information with others, we will let them know about your request where reasonably possible. If you ask us, where it is reasonably possible and lawful for us to do so, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
Right to restrict processing
You can ask us to ‘block’ or suppress the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that personal information or you do not want us to erase your information but require restriction of processing instead. If you are entitled to restriction of processing of your personal information, and we have shared your personal information with others, we will let them know about the restriction where it is reasonably possible for us to do so. If you ask us, where it is reasonably possible and lawful for us to do so, we will also tell you who we’ve shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
Right to data portability
You have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain personal information you have provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere or to ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
Right to object
You can ask us to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so, if we are:
- relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your personal information, except if we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing; or processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Right to withdraw consent
If we rely on your consent as our legal basis for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you have a concern about any aspect of our privacy practices, including the way we’ve handled your personal information, you can report it to the relevant Supervisory Authority in the EEA.
Please be aware that some of these rights may be limited or unavailable where we have an overriding interest or legal obligation to continue to process the data, or where data may be exempt from disclosure due to reasons of legal professional privilege or professional secrecy obligations.